- Development and validation of methods for the identification and quantification of impurities or contaminants, such as organic solvents, hydrocarbons, monomers, additives in plastics
- Physical and chemical tests (UNI:ISO, ASTM etc. methods)
Renolab is able to perform analyses to identify additives in finished products: foods, cosmetics and pharmaceutical or feed and veterinary preparations.
The laboratory also performs:
- Quali-quantitative analysis on additive products to assess their degree of purity and verify their physical and chemical parameters
- development and validation, in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice, of analysis methods
- Commission Regulation (EC) no. 429/2008 of 25 April 2008 on detailed rules for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the preparation and the presentation of applications and the assessment and the authorisation of feed additives.
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 234/2011 of 10 March 2011 implementing Regulation (EC) No 1331/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council establishes a common authorization procedure for food additives, food enzymes and food flavourings.
- Commission recommendation 97/618/EC of 29 July 1997 concerning the scientific aspects and the presentation of information necessary to support applications for the placing on the market of novel foods and novel food ingredients and the preparation of initial assessment reports under Regulation (EC) No 258/97.