Biocides and Detergents
For biocide registration, the laboratory performs analyses and tests, in accordance with GLP and under the certification awarded by the Italian Ministry of Health, on: preservatives, pests, disinfectantand antimicrobial active substances and formulated products (skin disinfectants, surface antimicrobials, environmental disinfectants).
Specifically, Renolab is able to perform:
- development and validation of analysis methods for the determination of active ingredients
- quantitative determination of the active substances contained in biocides and issue of the analysis certificate
- stability tests (hot, cold and room temperature)
- studies to identify organic and inorganic impurities
- efficacy tests on fungi, bacteria and viruses according to specific UNI-EN ISO methods
- Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 May 2012 concerning the making available on the market and use of biocidal products.
- UNI-EN ISO standards tests for efficacy