For biocide registration, the laboratory performs chemical and stability analyses, in accordance with GLP and under the certification awarded by the Italian Ministry of Health, on disinfectant and antimicrobial active substances and formulated products (skin disinfectants, surface antimicrobials, environmental disinfectants).
Sectors of Application
- development and validation of analysis methods for the determination of active ingredients
- quantitative determination of the active substances contained in biocides and issue of the analysis certificate
- stability tests (hot, cold and room temperature)
- studies to identify organic and inorganic impurities
- Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 May 2012 concerning the making available on the market and use of biocidal products.
- Regulation (EC) No 648/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004 on detergents. The objective of this Regulation is to harmonise the rules for the placing on the market of detergents and of surfactants for detergents.